Cheesy Sweet Potato Burger

  • 0
  • 0 Comments
20 mins Cooking Time
1 Serving
Diversity score info

Diversity Score defines how nutritionally diverse your food is. It reflects the concept that increasing the variety of foods in the diet helps to ensure adequate intake of essential nutrients.

Grains, root and tubers
Dairy
Vegetables
Eggs
Meats & Fish
Fruits
Nuts & Seeds
Pulses
Green Leafy Vegetables
Vitamin A Rich Fruits and Vegetables
Sources of Calories
Protein 10%
Carbs 44%
Fats 46%
Immunity Boosting
Antioxidant Rich

This antioxidant rich sandwich recipe is sure to stimulate your tastebuds. The popular vegetarian international recipe is a perfect lunch, dinner, evening or all day snacks dish. The savoury and flavorful recipe provides a boost of carbohydrate - 13%, total fiber - 9%, protein - 22%, calcium - 31%, iron (fe) - 15% and potassium (k) - 8% to your daily meals and makes it more nutritionally diverse. The recipe goes perfectly with garlic chutney, mint coriander chutney, mirchi chutney or curry leaves chutney.

Ingredients

  • 1 No. Burger Bun
  • 1/3 Cup Boiled Diced Sweet Potato
  • 1 Tbsp Grated Cheese
  • 1 No. Cheese Slice
  • 1 Tbsp Bread Crumbs
  • 2 Slices Tomato
  • 1 Slice Onion
  • 1/2 No. Lettuce
  • 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
  • 2 Tsp Tomato Ketchup
  • 2 Tsp Mayonnaise
  • 1/2 Tsp Green Chilli Paste
  • 1/4 Tsp Cumin Powder (Jeera)
  • 1/4 Tsp Salt
  • 2 Tsp Oil

Method

Preparation
  • Step 1

    In a bowl, add boiled and diced sweet potato, grated cheese, green chili paste, jeera powder, and salt

  • Step 2

    Squeeze and add 1 tsp lemon juice and mix all the ingredients well

  • Step 3

    Shape a patty from the mashed mix

  • Step 4

    In a pan, heat oil and coat the patty with bread crumbs

  • Step 5

    Take a pan and heat oil and shallow fry until it turns golden brown on both sides

  • Step 6

    Now, take mediumsized burger bun

  • Step 7

    Slice it open through the center

  • Step 8

    Apply tomato ketchup and mayonnaise

  • Step 9

    Next, add slices of fresh tomato, a slice of onion, lettuce leaves, and a cheese slice

  • Step 10

    Place the tikki in the bun

  • Step 11

    Cover the bun and serve

print Print
Cook Mode (prevent your screen from going to sleep)
Allergies
Wheat
Gluten (Wheat, Oats, Rye, Barley)
Yeast
Lactose
Cheese
Dairy Products
Black Pepper
Garlic
Red Chilli
Cow Milk Protein
Tomato
Asafoetida (Hing)
Mustard
Turmeric
Food Additives
Food Colors
NUTRITION FACTS
Approximate values
Serving Size Number(180gm)
Amount Per ServingCalories

kcal

459
% Daily Value *
Total Carbohydrate 47gm 17.0%
Dietary Fiber 3gm 12.4%
Protein 13gm 26.1%
Total Fat 24gm 30.7%

*Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Disclaimer: Nutrition information is based on standard serving sizes and recipes as prepared by Fitterfly. Actual nutritional values may vary because of variations in portion size or recipes, continuous data changes by these sources, changes in growing seasons, or differences in the sources of ingredients. We may update this information from time to time and change the way we calculate Nutrition data. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice, but calorie needs vary based on multiple factors. For some ingredients, nutrient information is not available and they may not reflect accurately in the Label. Please consult your doctor or a Registered Dietitian if you are on a medically restricted diet.

Reference: Indian Food Composition Tables 2017, National Institute of Nutrition; Nutritive Value of Indian Foods 2016, National Institute of Nutrition (Indian Council of Medical Research)

workout

How long would it take burn 459 kcals ?

  • Walking (3 mph ) 132 minutes
  • Running (6 mph ) 77 minutes
  • Bicycling 62 minutes

Values estimated based on person weighing 60 kgs.

What our users say…

(0)
See more